AI in Space Workshop in partnership with the FAIR-SPACE Hub, University of Surrey
SSPI UK is pleased to announce their AI in Space Workshop in partnership with the FAIR-SPACE Hub, University of Surrey. The workshop will take place on Monday 22nd July, 2019 at tech UK’s headquarters in London.
The workshop will focus on the application of AI in space and it’s potential role in shaping telecommunications, scientific, exploration among other missions and highlight how academia, public policy makers, the legal profession and insurers are preparing are approaching the challenges AI brings.
The agenda for the afternoon will be as follows:
- General Introduction (FAIR-SPACE Hub, University of Surrey)
- Policy considerations for AI in Space (Access Partnership)
- IP issues relating to AI in Space (Lecote)
- Insurance implications for AI in Space (Volante)
- Applications of AI in Space (Gyana)
- Networking drinks